March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization named COVID-19 a global pandemic, which is defined as when a new severe acute respiratory virus for which people do not have immunity spreads beyond expectations. While we already know social distancing and self-quarantine are our greatest chances at combatting the spread of the quickly evolving virus, we must also consider that for many, anxiety and loneliness are at an all-time high.
VG Beauty Lounge prides itself on making clients look and feel their best. Since we are in close contact with the public, what are doing everything possible to make sure our clients feel at ease. We are closely following our local, state, and federal guidelines for safety and sanitation. We are taking the available precautions to ensure our business continues to meet and exceed your service needs.
As a business we have created a checklist and are having providers routinely disinfect the listed items throughout the day (while wearing single-use gloves each time) with an EPA-approved disinfectant, including:
• Front desk
• Tablets, pens, and anything that we touch
• Doorknobs and door handles
• Common area surfaces, racks, shelves
• Bathroom, including the toilet flush handle
• Equipment such as hot cabinets, steamers, magnifying lamps, inside nail dryers and drying lamps, refrigerator, laundry machines, baskets, and garbage bins
• Bottles, including shampoo, hairspray, skincare, essential oils, massage creams, body exfoliants, nail polishes, and shampoo bowls
• Hair, wax, and nail stations
• Spa and permanent make up rooms
• Chairs and all seating
Our top concerns is the health and wellness of every individual we interact with and our staff. Please contact us with any questions (520) 859-3208.